Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Okay, how many times did you watch the reruns of the royal wedding?  I have to confess, I even watched it again last night on TLC. 

I remember watching Princess Diana's wedding.  It was a true fairy tale, one that I watched with awe.  I grew up on fairy tales and I thought they had come to life before my eyes.  Like so many of us, I followed her life and hoped that fairy tales were real. 

I shared in her joy of the birth of her children as I experienced the birth of my own child.  I was angered by her husband's betrayal with that woman, which I noticed on Friday that most people still feel that same angered towards his mistress.

I cried when I learned of Princess Diana's death.  I mourned with the world.  I have felt such a loss since then.  I became vested in her life and the lives of her children.

So Friday, as I watched, I wanted the best for Prince William.  Kate is a very blessed woman as Princess Diana touched so many lives and raised her sons to be men to continue in her footsteps.

I guess now, I will become vested in this marriage.  Hoping that Prince William will have the love that Princess Diana deserved but did not received from her husband.

1 comment:

  1. Popcorn Boxes
    These days, each brand is using custom boxes for their item to make them engaging. Hundreds of popcorn brands are currently following this hype. Custom popcorn boxes wholesale uk have been used widely to make their brand name through these trendy packaging boxes.

    ReplyDelete